Working with Stock2Shop let us create our own tailormade e-commerce solution. We told them our challenges, they gave us solutions. Now our whole business is streamlined and easier to handle.
Case Study: Falke
Falke is a leading international sock manufacturer, with both fashion and sport ranges for men and women.
- Industry: Fashion / Sport
- Supply chain: Retailer
- Founded: Early 1980s
- Website: www.falke.co.za
Falke needed an e-commerce website to function as an online retail store as well as a B2B ordering platform. They also needed to sync their data with their ERP (SYSPRO) and their various sales channels, and manage their inventory better. Stock2Shop provided a simple, efficient solution.
- Custom build a consumer-facing e-commerce website
- Activate a B2B ordering platform for sales reps and customers.
- Sync data
- Manage orders
Stock2Shop worked with Falke to set up an effective online presence, streamline their current workflow, and run their inventory control and order management from their existing ERP. Here’s how we did it:
Custom build a consumer-facing e-commerce website
- Falke wanted a professional looking B2C website with their distinctive brand look and feel. We custom built them a fully integrated Magento e-commerce website that we host and run.
- We used a well-designed template to build their e-commerce website. This saved them a huge amount of money on customisation costs, which can be better spent on marketing.
- The whole process was simple, straightforward and speedy, with a quick turnaround time.
- The initial inventory management was seamless: all the product data and images were synced from SYSPRO with ease. Stock2Shop set up the data in SYSPRO so that products are automatically synced to their categories going forward.
- To save time, images are added directly on the Stock2Shop console with our automatic bulk image upload feature.
- The site – www.falke.co.za – acts as both a B2C e-commerce website and a B2B ordering platform for their trade customers: one central place for Falke’s online presence.
- Stock2Shop integrated with SYSPRO so that Falke can now manage their inventory from SYSPRO, while Stock2Shop automatically syncs their data.
- Different price lists are sent from SYSPRO to the Magento e-commerce website (B2C) and the B2B ordering platform.
- We set up a rule to allow Falke to decide which products should sync to the different sales channels. These are updated near real time to ensure up-to-date stock information.
- Order management is simple thanks to a streamlined workflow. Order information is sent directly to SYSPRO.
- Retail orders are sent to a default account in SYSPRO. B2B (wholesale) orders are sent to a specific customer account.
- Once orders have been received, invoices are sent directly to clients.
- Falke can then pick, pack and distribute the order.
- There’s no need for manual input, no juggling of order forms, just one streamlined e-commerce solution.
Imports leading lifestyle and cycle brands in South Africa. Success Story featuring B2B, SYSPRO and Magento.Read more
Al & CD Ashley
Imports and distributes high quality cookware. Success Story featuring Pastel Partner, B2B and B2C stores.Read more
Develops stylish fashion for modern people: men’s and women’s fashion and sport socks and underwear. Success story featuring SYSPRO and Magento.Read more
Enriches people's lives through physical activity. Success story featuring Parcelninja and Magento.Read more
Calasca supplies a wide variety of high quality products to the wholesale and retail markets, including homeware, kitchenware, kids & toys. Success story featuring Sage Evolution and multiple resellers’ ecommerce channels, as well as Takealot and a B2B Trade Store.Read more
Manufacturer and distributor of leading stationery brands, including Croxley, Parker, Sellotape, Sharpie, Stabilo and more. Success story featuring Syspro, WooCommerce and a B2B Trade Store.Read more
PJ Marketing is an importer and wholesaler of quality kitchenware to the retail and hospitality industries. They needed to be able to give their customers a way to upload a CSV file for bulk orders.Success story featuring Sage Pastel Partner, B2B Trade Store and Bulk Ordering.Read more
Salon Only specialises in creating branded online services for hair salons. This includes providing a branded website complete with an ecommerce shop that is populated with products. Success story featuring Sage Evolution and multiple WooCommerce sales channels.Read more