iQ Retail Shopify Integration
If iQ Retail is your ERP and you’re running a Shopify e-commerce website, it’s essential that they can communicate with each other. That’s how we can help: integrating iQ Retail and Shopify will make your daily business operations simple and stress-free.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
Easily sync your inventory data – products, images, warehouses and more – from iQ Retail to Shopify.
- Sync your product information from iQ Retail to Shopify. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between iQ Retail and Shopify, and you can upload or remove images automatically..
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on iQ Retail (we can help), fields from iQ Retail can be “mapped” to any attribute on Shopify. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shoe that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with many variants in Shopify automatically.
- You can decide which price list will sync from iQ Retail to Shopify. You can run multiple price lists, and sync all price lists or just selected ones. We’ll help you set it up in the way that works best for your business.
- You can easily sync all your warehouses. Decide which warehouses (or combinations thereof) on iQ Retail will sync to Shopify.
- Because iQ Retail is totally customisable, you can set up as many user defined fields as you need. However you’ve configured iQ Retail, we’ll take your customisations, pull the data and integrate it with Stock2Shop and Shopify. We can sync products, customers – any details you need.
- We understand that your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Shopify e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data doesn’t have to be a difficult or time-consuming task. You can easily enrich product data so it’s ready to sell, once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Shopify.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on Shopify. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with iQ Retail and Shopify.
Customise product workflow
Your product workflow can be altered and customised to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Shopify e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products with multiple variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Shopify e-commerce website.
- You can customise your order workflow within iQ Retail, to suit your specific needs.
The order process is simple and effective once you’ve integrated iQ Retail and Shopify.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the iQ Retail invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- You can also pull any type of attribute information. For example, if you wanted to show the next arrival date of an item, Stock2Shop can bring this information in for each product.
- It’s up to you to decide whether iQ Retail creates the order code, or you use the Shopify order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Shopify or the existing customer details in iQ Retail. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Streamline your order process so that it perfectly suits your business.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on Shopify into iQ Retail as a quote or an invoice.
- You can add any prefix to the order numbers, to make it easier to keep track.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into iQ Retail, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- You can push orders to iQ Retail, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in iQ Retail, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in iQ Retail if required.
Automate order fulfillment
You can push orders to a fulfillment service with ease once you’ve integrated iQ Retail and Shopify.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customise notifications so that the right people get the right notifications at the right time.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to iQ Retail, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
One of the best things about integrating iQ Retail and Shopify is how much it streamlines your daily workflow.
- You have access to tools that help with the flow of data.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if iQ Retail or Shopify go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Shopify and from iQ Retail. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.