iSync B2B Trade Store Integration
If iSync is your ERP and you’ve set up a Stock2Shop B2B trade store, they are simple to integrate. Stock2Shop will work in conjunction with iSync to integrate iSync and your B2B trade store. The result is seamless B2B sales.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
You can sync inventory data with ease once you’ve integrated iSync and your B2B trade store.
- Sync your product information from iSync to your B2B trade store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between iSync and your B2B trade store, all from your central console. And you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on iSync (we can help), fields from iSync can be “mapped” to any attribute on your B2B trade store. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one t-shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in your B2B trade store automatically.
- With numerous user defined fields and price lists on iSync, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your B2B trade store, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data is simple and straightforward on your B2B trade store.
- You can choose to sync whichever data you like – for example, SKU, title, quantity and price – to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update your B2B trade store.
- Enriching product data is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with iSync and your B2B trade store.
Once you’ve integrated iSync and your B2B trade store, the ordering process is seamless.
- You can create logins for your wholesale customers so that they can access the B2B trade store whenever suits them. This also enables you to offer different pricing to different customers, so that each customer can order products at the correct price.
- You can decide how you want to display stock availability – either “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”, or by displaying or hiding exact stock availability. This can be tailored to each customer’s view.
- If you want customers to be able to order products that are out of stock, you can enable back orders.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on your B2B trade store into iSync as a quote or an invoice.
- You can push orders to iSync, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- All orders are raised directly into the wholesale customer’s specific account on iSync.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into iSync, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
You can create the ordering process that works best for your business.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the iSync invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether iSync creates the order code, or you use the B2B trade store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the B2B trade store or the existing customer details in iSync. With user address management in your B2B trade store, address information can be changed when necessary – depending on the order.
Automate order fulfillment
Pushing orders to a fulfillment service is easy – and automatic – once you’ve integrated iSync and your B2B trade store.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop, you’ll be able to customise notifications for your team.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to iSync, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Integrating iSync and your B2B trade store is one of the most effective ways to make your business more efficient and streamline your workflow.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if iSync goes offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from your B2B trade store and from iSync. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.