iSync WooCommerce Integration
If you’re working with iSync and running your e-commerce website on WooCommerce, you need them to communicate with each other with ease. That’s where Stock2Shop comes in. We work in conjunction with iSync to integrate iSync and WooCommerce. The result? An iSync WooCommerce integration that offers a dramatically more efficient workflow.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
You can easily sync your product information from iSync to WooCommerce once they’re integrated with each other.
- Instead of manually inputting data and any necessary changes to that data – which opens you up to the risk of human error – you can sync all your product information from iSync.
- You can also easily sync your images between iSync and WooCommerce, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- This data includes the SKU, price, stock level and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- If you configure it correctly on iSync (we can help), fields from iSync can be “mapped” to any attribute on WooCommerce. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- SKUs can also be synced onto your WooCommerce website via Stock2Shop as variable products: if you have variations in your products (e.g. one shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “variable product” with multiple “simple products” in WooCommerce automatically.
- With numerous user defined fields and price lists on iSync, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your WooCommerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching product data doesn’t have to be a big job – it’s simple and seamless once WooCommerce and iSync are integrated.
- There are a number of workflows for enriching product data so it is ready to sell – we can help you choose the right workflow for your requirements.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update WooCommerce.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on WooCommerce. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with iSync and WooCommerce.
Orders are much easier to manage when iSync and WooCommerce are integrated.
- You control everything from your central Stock2Shop console.
- When an order is placed on WooCommerce, it can be raised automatically into iSync as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into iSync, or only orders that have reached “processing” (paid) or some other status.
- You can push orders to iSync, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in iSync, or whether they go into individual accounts.
- The whole ordering process is entirely automated, which reduces the risk of human error.
The ordering process is different for each business. In conjunction with iSync, we can set up the process that works best for you.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the iSync invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether iSync creates the order code, or you use the WooCommerce order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from WooCommerce or the existing customer details in iSync. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
It’s simple to push orders to a fulfillment service once you’ve integrated iSync and WooCommerce.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Help your business work better and faster by customising notifications.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to iSync, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Integrating iSync and WooCommerce streamlines your workflow significantly – which means more efficient work from everyone.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if iSync or WooCommerce go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from WooCommerce and from iSync. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.