Streamline your workflow by integrating Magento with your applications.
ERP / Accounting systems:
Find out more about Magento integrations:
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting Magento Integration
- Sage Business Cloud Financials Magento Integration
- Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress Magento Integration
- Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner Magento Integration
- Sage 100 Evolution Magento Integration
- Sage 200 Evolution Magento Integration
- Sage 300cloud Magento Integration
- SAP Magento Integration
- iSync Magento Integration
- SYSPRO Magento Integration
- Omni Accounts Magento Integration
- iQ Retail Magento Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Magento Integration
Once you’ve integrated Magento and your ERP or accounting system, you’ll be able to:
Sync inventory dataSyncing inventory data is simple once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop.
Enrich dataThere are several workflows for enriching product data so it is ready to sell. These workflows depend on your requirements.
Customise product workflowOnce you’ve enriched your data, you can decide exactly how to set up your product workflow.
Simplify orderingThere are a number of choices you can make to customise the ordering process so it suits your workflow perfectly.
Streamline orderingThe ordering process is simple once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop.
Automate order fulfillmentDispatch orders to one of our supported fulfillment services.
Customise notificationsOnce you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop, you’ll be able to customise notifications.
Streamline workflowIntegrating your e-commerce website and your ERP or accounting system makes your workflow simple and more effective.