Microsoft Dynamics NAV B2B Trade Store Integration
If you have Microsoft Dynamics NAV as your ERP and you’re running a Stock2Shop B2B trade store, they can be integrated with ease to make your B2B sales as simple as possible. A Microsoft Dynamics NAV B2B trade store integration will streamline your business enormously.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory and customer data to reduce the chance of human error.
- Sync your product information from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to your B2B trade store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and your B2B trade store, all from your central console. And you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Microsoft Dynamics NAV (we can help), fields from Microsoft Dynamics NAV can be “mapped” to any attribute on your B2B trade store. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one t-shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in your B2B trade store automatically.
- You can also sync all your customer details with Stock2Shop to create automated ordering for customers or sales reps. You don’t have to worry about creating logins, manually capturing orders or managing customers’ accounts – we’ll automate it all, based on data from your ERP.
- You can decide which price list will sync from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to your B2B trade store. You can run multiple price lists, and sync all price lists or just selected ones. We’ll help you set it up in the way that works best for your business.
- You can easily sync all your warehouses. Decide which warehouses (or combinations thereof) on Microsoft Dynamics NAV will sync to your B2B trade store.
- Because Microsoft Dynamics NAV is totally customisable, you can set up as many user defined fields as you need. However you’ve configured Microsoft Dynamics NAV, we’ll take your customisations, pull the data and integrate it with Stock2Shop and your B2B trade store. We can sync products, customers – any details you need.
- We understand that your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your B2B trade store, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data so that it’s ready to sell is simple and straightforward.
- You can choose to sync whichever data you like – for example, SKU, title, quantity and price – to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update your B2B trade store.
- Enriching product data is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and your B2B trade store.
Customise product workflow
After you’ve enriched your data, you can customise your product workflow to suit your business perfectly.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your B2B trade store (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products and variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your B2B trade store.
- You can customise your order workflow within Microsoft Dynamics NAV, to suit your specific needs.
Once you’ve integrated Microsoft Dynamics NAV and your B2B trade store, the wholesale ordering process is seamless.
- You can create logins for your wholesale customers so that they can access the B2B trade store whenever suits them. This also enables you to offer different pricing to different customers, so that each customer can order products at the correct price.
- You can decide how you want to display stock availability – either “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”, or by displaying or hiding exact stock availability. This can be tailored to each customer’s view.
- If you want customers to be able to order products that are out of stock, you can enable back orders.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on your B2B trade store into Microsoft Dynamics NAV as a quote or an invoice.
- You can push orders to Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- All orders are raised directly into the wholesale customer’s specific account on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into Microsoft Dynamics NAV, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
You can customise the ordering process to suit your workflow – and your business – perfectly.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Microsoft Dynamics NAV invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- You can also pull any type of attribute information. For example, if you wanted to show the next arrival date of an item, Stock2Shop can bring this information in for each product.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Microsoft Dynamics NAV creates the order code, or you use the B2B trade store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the B2B trade store or the existing customer details in Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With user address management in your B2B trade store, address information can be changed when necessary – depending on the order.
Automate order fulfillment
Automating order fulfillment is simple once you’ve integrated Microsoft Dynamics NAV and your B2B trade store.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customising notifications for your team helps them to focus – and makes your business more efficient.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Microsoft Dynamics NAV, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
One of the best things about integrating Microsoft Dynamics NAV and your B2B trade store is how much it streamlines your workflow.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Microsoft Dynamics NAV goes offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from your B2B trade store and from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.