Omni Accounts B2B Trade Store Integration
If your ERP is Omni Accounts and you have a Stock2Shop B2B trade store, we can integrate them with ease. Once we’ve done that, you’ll be able to benefit from a streamlined workflow and a more efficient business.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory and customer data from Omni Accounts to your B2B trade store – simply and without the risk of human error.
- Sync your product information from Omni Accounts to your B2B trade store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Omni Accounts and your B2B trade store, all from your central console. And you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Omni Accounts (we can help), fields from Omni Accounts can be “mapped” to any attribute on your B2B trade store.
- You can add user-defined fields to your inventory on Omni Accounts and segment your inventory into the categories, sub-categories or brands you choose. You can then sync these fields to your B2B trade store via Stock2Shop. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one t-shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in your B2B trade store automatically.
- You can also sync all your wholesale customer details with Stock2Shop to create a central database.
- With unlimited user defined fields and unlimited price lists on Omni Accounts, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your B2B trade store, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data is a straightforward task on your central Stock2Shop console, because your B2B trade store is part of Stock2Shop.
- You can choose to sync whichever data you like – for example, SKU, title, quantity and price – to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update your B2B trade store.
- You can also sync all your customer details with Stock2Shop to create automated ordering for customers or sales reps. You don’t have to worry about creating logins, manually capturing orders or managing customers’ accounts – we’ll automate it all, based on data from your ERP.
- Enriching product data is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Omni Accounts and your B2B trade store.
Customise product workflow
We’ll work with you to figure out the perfect product workflow to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your B2B trade store (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products and variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your B2B trade store.
Wholesale ordering doesn’t have to be complicated. Once you’ve integrated Omni Accounts and your B2B trade store, the wholesale ordering process will be simple and straightforward.
- You can create logins for your wholesale customers so that they can access the B2B trade store whenever suits them. This also enables you to offer different pricing to different customers, so that each customer can order products at the correct price.
- You can decide how you want to display stock availability – either “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”, or by displaying or hiding exact stock availability. This can be tailored to each customer’s view.
- If you want customers to be able to order products that are out of stock, you can enable back orders.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on your B2B trade store into Omni Accounts as a quote or an invoice.
- You can push orders to Omni Accounts, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- All orders are raised directly into the wholesale customer’s specific account on Omni Accounts.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into Omni Accounts, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
Customising the ordering process means finding what works best for you – and your customers.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Omni Accounts invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Omni Accounts creates the order code, or you use the B2B trade store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the B2B trade store or the existing customer details in Omni Accounts. With user address management in your B2B trade store, address information can be changed when necessary – depending on the order.
Automate order fulfillment
An automated order fulfillment system can save you time and money. It’s a simple step once you’ve integrated Omni Accounts and your B2B trade store.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Your team will be more productive once you’ve customised notifications.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Omni Accounts, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
An essential part of integrating Omni Accounts and your B2B trade store is the difference it makes to your workflow. You’ll be amazed how much more streamlined and efficient you’ll be.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Omni Accounts goes offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from your B2B trade store and from Omni Accounts. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.