Omni Accounts Shopify Integration
If you’ve chosen Omni Accounts as your ERP and Shopify to run your e-commerce website, you’ll want them to be able to communicate with each other seamlessly. Let Stock2Shop integrate Omni Accounts and Shopify to make your daily business more efficient and streamlined.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
It’s easy to sync inventory data – product information and images – once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop.
- Sync your product information from Omni Accounts to Shopify. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Omni Accounts and Shopify, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Add user-defined fields to your inventory on Omni Accounts and segment your inventory into the categories, sub-categories or brands you choose (we can help you set this up). You can then sync these fields to Shopify via Stock2Shop. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in Shopify automatically.
- It’s up to you to decide which price list will sync to Shopify, and which warehouses (or which combination of warehouses) on Omni Accounts will sync to Shopify. We’ll help you to create a custom workflow that works for you.
- With unlimited user defined fields and unlimited price lists on Omni Accounts, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Shopify e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching product data doesn’t have to be a difficult task. Choose which workflow is best for your business and we’ll help you set it up to run seamlessly.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Shopify.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on Shopify. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Omni Accounts and Shopify.
Customise product workflow
We know that every business is different, so we’ll help you set up the ideal product workflow to maximise your efficiency.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Shopify e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products with multiple variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Shopify e-commerce website.
The ordering process is simple and seamless once you’ve integrated Omni Accounts and Shopify.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on Shopify into Omni Accounts as a quote, a sales order or an invoice.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into Omni Accounts, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- You can push orders to Omni Accounts, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Omni Accounts, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Omni Accounts if required.
Customise the ordering process to suit your business – and your daily workflow.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Omni Accounts invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Omni Accounts creates the order code, or you use the Shopify order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Shopify or the existing customer details in Omni Accounts. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
You can push orders to a fulfillment service with ease once Omni Accounts and Shopify are integrated with Stock2Shop.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customising notifications is just one more way we can help you improve efficiency.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage One Accounting, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
You’ll be amazed how much more streamlined your workflow becomes once you’ve integrated Omni Accounts and Shopify.
- You have access to tools that help with the flow of data.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Omni Accounts or Shopify go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Shopify and from Sage One Accounting. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.