Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress Magento Integration
If you’re using Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress (Formerly Sage Pastel Xpress Advantage) as your ERP and running a Magento e-commerce website, it’s important that they are in sync to ensure the most efficient workflow. Stock2Shop works in conjunction with Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress to create an Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress Magento integration – for a seamless e-commerce experience.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
Easily and quickly sync your product information from Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress (Formerly Sage Pastel Xpress Advantage) to Magento.
- Details like the SKU, price, stock level and product title will all be synced with Stock2Shop, so that your product data is always up-to-date. Products can also be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- Syncing images between Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress and Magento is also simple once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress (we can help), fields from Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress can be “mapped” to any attribute on Magento. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- You’ll be able to allow multi-level category management, so that a product can be assigned to a category and a sub-category, and so on.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one cap that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “configurable product” with multiple “simple products” in Magento automatically. You can also assign images to each product for swatches.
- Any time you need to update any attribute on any of your products, you can do it with ease. It’s no longer an exhausting manual process, but a quick and seamless change that can be synced across all of your platforms.
- Inventory management can also be set per product – you may want to choose specific products to manage stock.
- Multiple Magento websites? No problem. Stock2Shop’s sophisticated system lets you manage all your data in one central place, with near real time updates.
- If you’ve set up multiple stores, you can choose which store to sync to, and when.
- With numerous user defined fields and price lists on Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Magento e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching product data doesn’t have to be a big job. Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress and Magento, it’s simple and stress-free.
- Choose which workflow is best for you: you can sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Magento.
- Or you can update these fields directly on Magento. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- As soon as a product is saved, you can update the corresponding Magento attribute.
- Because the whole system is automated via Stock2Shop, whatever changes you make on your central console are synced with Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress and Magento, seamlessly.
The ordering process should be as seamless as possible, for your business and your customers.
- The whole process is automated, to make it as seamless as possible.
- As soon as an order is placed on your Magento e-commerce website, it can be raised automatically into Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, or only the ones that have reached “paid” (or other) status.
- You can push orders to Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- If you use your Magento e-commerce website for wholesaling and B2B orders, you can assign different customer groups on Magento to different price lists.
You can streamline your ordering process in conjunction with Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress and Stock2Shop, to make it work for you.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s easy to calculate discounts (including or excluding tax).
- You can choose whether to send information from checkout fields to Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress creates the order code, or you use the Magento order code.
Automate order fulfillment
Order fulfillment is simple once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress and Magento.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customising notifications helps you to streamline your workflow even more.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Run a B2B store
We can help you set up a B2B store that’s linked to your Magento e-commerce website and also to Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress. You’ll be able to:
- Map different price lists to customer groups in Magento. This easily turns your website into a B2B store, with all your custom branding and design.
- Allow customers to register and assign them a customer account number from Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress, so that orders can be processed into their customer account.
- Limit number of products per customer group.
- Implement a verification process for trade customers.
Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress and Magento, one of the biggest changes you’ll see is a much more streamlined workflow.
- Instead of having to juggle various data sets, everything is in one place, one central console – easy to work with.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress or Magento go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Magento and from Sage 50cloud Pastel Xpress. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.