Sage Business Cloud Financials Magento Integration
If you’re running Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) as your ERP, with a Magento e-commerce website, you’ll need them to be integrated so that your business can run as smoothly as possible and you can offer the best e-commerce experience to your customers. A Sage Business Cloud Financials Magento integration will make your business work better.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
One of the most essential parts of integration: being able to sync product information with ease from Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) to Magento.
- Details like the SKU, price, stock level and product title will all be synced with Stock2Shop, so that your product data is always up-to-date. Products can also be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage Business Cloud Financials (we can help), fields from Sage Business Cloud Financials can be “mapped” to any attribute on Magento. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- You’ll be able to allow multi-level category management, so that a product can be assigned to a category and a sub-category, and so on.
- Add user-defined fields to your inventory on Sage Business Cloud Financials and segment your inventory into the categories, sub-categories or brands you choose (we can help you set this up). You can then sync these fields to Magento via Stock2Shop. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “configurable product” with multiple “simple products” in Magento automatically.
- Any time you need to update any attribute on any of your products, you can do it with ease. It’s no longer an exhausting manual process, but a quick and seamless change that can be synced across all of your platforms.
- Inventory management can also be set per product – you may want to choose specific products to manage stock.
- You can also run multiple Magento websites with ease. Stock2Shop’s sophisticated system lets you manage all your data in one central place, with near real time updates.
- If you’ve set up multiple stores, you can choose which store to sync to, and when.
- We understand that Sage Business Cloud Financials is immensely customisable and flexible, and we can carry through your custom structure with ease. Your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Magento e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Once you’ve integrated Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Magento, you’ll be able to enrich data easily and quickly, so that your customers have all the details they need.
- Choose which workflow is best for you: you can sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type and collection directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Magento.
- Or you can update these fields directly on Magento. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- As soon as a product is saved, you can update the corresponding Magento attribute.
- Because the whole system is automated via Stock2Shop, whatever changes you make on your central console are synced with Sage Business Cloud Financials and Magento, seamlessly.
Customise product workflow
Each business has their own unique way of doing business – and their own ideal workflow. We’ll work with you to customise your workflow to suit your business, once you’ve integrated Magento and Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live).
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Magento e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create configurable and simple products, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Magento e-commerce website.
- You can allow products to be loaded onto the website, but not marked as visible – so that you can manually vet them before they go live. Products can also be marked as disabled, so that Google doesn’t index the product before it has been vetted.
- You choose how to assign products: to a specific website and tax class, and a specific attribute set. Whatever works for you.
Ordering is an essential part of any e-commerce business. Make it as seamless and stress-free as possible by integrating Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Magento.
- The whole process is automated, to make it as simple as possible.
- As soon as an order is placed on your Magento e-commerce website, it can be raised automatically into Sage Business Cloud Financials as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage Business Cloud Financials, or only the ones that have reached “paid” (or other) status.
- You can push orders to Sage Business Cloud Financials, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Sage Business Cloud Financials, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Sage Business Cloud Financials if required.
- If you use your Magento e-commerce website for wholesaling and B2B orders, you can assign different customer groups on Magento to different price lists.
Customise the ordering process to suit your business – and your customers. Here are some of the options:
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage Financials invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s easy to calculate discounts (including or excluding tax).
- You can choose whether to send information from checkout fields to Sage Financials.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage Business Cloud Financials creates the order code, or you use the Magento order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Magento or the existing customer details in Sage Business Cloud Financials. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
Order fulfillment doesn’t have to be complicated – once you’ve integrated Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Magento you can automate fulfillment to happen seamlessly.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Ensure your whole team is working to their full potential by customising notifications.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live), when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Run a B2B store
Once you’ve integrated Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Magento, you can set up your own B2B store. You’ll be able to:
- Map different price lists to customer groups in Magento. This easily turns your website into a B2B store, with all your custom branding and design.
- Allow customers to register and assign them a customer account number from Sage Financials, so that orders can be processed into their customer account.
- Limit number of products per customer group.
- Implement a verification process for trade customers.
One central console – one simple, streamlined workflow.
- Instead of having to juggle various data sets, everything is in one place, one central console – easy to work with.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage Financials (formerly Sage Live) or Magento go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Magento and from Sage Business Cloud Financials. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.