Sage Business Cloud Financials Shopify Integration
If Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) is your current ERP and you’re running your e-commerce website through Shopify, it’s essential that they can talk to each other. That’s where Stock2Shop comes in: let us integrate Sage Business Cloud Financials and Shopify to make your day-to-day business easier.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
You’ll be able to sync inventory data with ease once you’ve integrated Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Shopify.
- Sync your product information from Sage Business Cloud Financials to Shopify. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage Business Cloud Financials (we can help), fields from Sage Business Cloud Financials can be “mapped” to any attribute on Shopify. You can segment your inventory into categories, sub-categories or brands – we’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shoe that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in Shopify automatically.
- It’s up to you to decide which price list will sync to Shopify, and which warehouses (or which combination of warehouses) on Sage Business Cloud Financials will sync to Shopify. We’ll help you to create a custom workflow that works for you.
- We understand that Sage Business Cloud Financials is immensely customisable and flexible, and we can carry through your custom structure with ease. Your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Shopify e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching product data so it’s ready to sell can be time-consuming – but not with the right workflow. Choose the workflow that suits your requirements.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type and collection directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Shopify.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on Shopify. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Shopify.
Customise product workflow
You can set up your product workflow to suit your business, and your needs. Once you’ve enriched your product data, we’ll help you set it up.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Shopify e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products with multiple variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Shopify e-commerce website.
Make your ordering process simple and straightforward by integrating Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Shopify.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on Shopify into Sage Business Cloud Financials as a quote, a sales order or an invoice.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage Business Cloud Financials, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- You can push orders to Sage Business Cloud Financials, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Sage Business Cloud Financials, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Sage Business Cloud Financials if required.
Create a custom ordering process that suits your workflow perfectly.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage One Accounting creates the order code, or you use the Shopify order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Shopify or the existing customer details in Sage Business Cloud Financials. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
Pushing orders to a fulfillment service is simple and seamless once you’ve integrated Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Shopify.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customising notifications is a simple way to improve workflow, once you’ve integrated Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Shopify.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage One Accounting, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
The best part about integrating Sage Business Cloud Financials (formerly Sage Live) and Shopify? A simple, more effective workflow.
- You have access to tools that help with the flow of data.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage Business Cloud Financials or Shopify go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Shopify and from Sage Business Cloud Financials. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.