Sage 100 Evolution B2B Trade Store Integration
If you’re running Sage 100 Evolution (formerly Sage Evolution Standard) as your ERP and you have a Stock2Shop B2B trade store, we can easily integrate them with each other. The result? A Sage 100 Evolution B2B trade store integration: a streamlined workflow and more efficient business.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop, you can sync inventory and customer data from Sage 100 Evolution (formerly Sage Evolution Standard) to your B2B trade store.
- Sync your product information from Sage 100 Evolution to your B2B trade store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Sage 100 Evolution and your B2B trade store, all from your central console. And you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage 100 Evolution (we can help), fields from Sage 100 Evolution can be “mapped” to any attribute on your B2B trade store.
- You can add user-defined fields to your inventory on Sage 100 Evolution and segment your inventory into the categories, sub-categories or brands you choose. You can then sync these fields to your B2B trade store via Stock2Shop. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one t-shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in your B2B trade store automatically.
- You can also sync all your wholesale customer details with Stock2Shop to create a central database.
- With unlimited user defined fields and unlimited price lists on Sage 100 Evolution, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your B2B trade store, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data doesn’t have to take a long time – it’s a simple task on your central Stock2Shop console, because your B2B trade store is part of Stock2Shop.
- You can choose to sync whichever data you like – for example, SKU, title, quantity and price – to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update your B2B trade store.
- You can also sync all your customer details with Stock2Shop to create automated ordering for customers or sales reps. You don’t have to worry about creating logins, manually capturing orders or managing customers’ accounts – we’ll automate it all, based on data from your ERP.
- Enriching product data is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Sage 100 Evolution and your B2B trade store.
Customise product workflow
Each business has their own ideal product workflow. We’ll work with you to figure out what suits your business perfectly.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your B2B trade store (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products and variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your B2B trade store.
The wholesale ordering process is simple once you’ve integrated Sage 100 Evolution and your B2B trade store.
- You can create logins for your wholesale customers so that they can access the B2B trade store whenever suits them. This also enables you to offer different pricing to different customers, so that each customer can order products at the correct price.
- You can decide how you want to display stock availability – either “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”, or by displaying or hiding exact stock availability. This can be tailored to each customer’s view.
- If you want customers to be able to order products that are out of stock, you can enable back orders.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on your B2B trade store into Sage 100 Evolution as a quote or an invoice.
- You can push orders to Sage 100 Evolution, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- All orders are raised directly into the wholesale customer’s specific account on Sage 100 Evolution.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage 100 Evolution, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
Customise the ordering process to suit your business – and your customers.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage 100 Evolution invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage 100 Evolution creates the order code, or you use the B2B trade store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the B2B trade store or the existing customer details in Sage 100 Evolution. With user address management in your B2B trade store, address information can be changed when necessary – depending on the order.
Automate order fulfillment
Automating order fulfillment can save you a significant amount of time. It’s easy to do once you’ve integrated Sage 100 Evolution and your B2B trade store.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customising notifications can make a big difference to productivity.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage 100 Evolution, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
One of the most important aspects of integrating Sage 100 Evolution and your B2B trade store is how much of a difference it makes to your workflow.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage 100 Evolution goes offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from your B2B trade store and from Sage 100 Evolution. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.