Sage Evolution Magento Integration
If you’ve chosen Sage Evolution as your ERP and you have a Magento e-commerce website, it’s really important that they communicate with each other so that you can provide the most seamless e-commerce experience for your customers – and so that your day-to-day business can run smoothly. A Sage Evolution Magento integration can achieve both these goals.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
Syncing product information from Sage Evolution to Magento is easy once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop.
- Details like the SKU, price, stock level and product title will all be synced with Stock2Shop, so that your product data is always up-to-date. Products can also be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- Syncing images between Sage Evolution and Magento is also simple once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage Evolution (we can help), fields from Sage Evolution can be “mapped” to any attribute on Magento. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- Add user-defined fields to your inventory on Sage Evolution and segment your inventory into the categories, sub-categories or brands you choose (we can help you set this up). You can then sync these fields to Magento via Stock2Shop. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “configurable product” with multiple “simple products” in Magento automatically. You can also assign images to each product for swatches.
- Any time you need to update any attribute on any of your products, you can do it with ease. It’s no longer an exhausting manual process, but a quick and seamless change that can be synced across all of your platforms.
- Inventory management can also be set per product – you may want to choose specific products to manage stock.
- If you have multiple Magento websites, that’s no problem. Stock2Shop’s sophisticated system lets you manage all your data in one central place, with near real time updates.
- If you’ve set up multiple stores, you can choose which store to sync to, and when.
- With unlimited user defined fields and unlimited price lists on Sage Evolution, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Magento e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data is an important step in setting up your e-commerce website, but it doesn’t have to be a huge task. Once you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and Magento, enriching data is easy.
- Choose which workflow is best for you: you can sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Magento.
- Or you can update these fields directly on Magento. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- As soon as a product is saved, you can update the corresponding Magento attribute.
- Because the whole system is automated via Stock2Shop, whatever changes you make on your central console are synced with Sage Evolution and Magento, seamlessly.
Customise product workflow
Once you’ve enriched your data, you can set up the perfect customised workflow. We’ll help you find the right workflow for your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Magento e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create configurable and simple products, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Magento e-commerce website.
- You can allow products to be loaded onto the website, but not marked as visible – so that you can manually vet them before they go live. Products can also be marked as disabled, so that Google doesn’t index the product before it has been vetted.
- You choose how to assign products: to a specific website and tax class, and a specific attribute set. Whatever works for you.
The ordering process is seamless once you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and Magento.
- The whole process is automated, to make it as simple as possible.
- As soon as an order is placed on your Magento e-commerce website, it can be raised automatically into Sage Evolution as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage Evolution, or only the ones that have reached “paid” (or other) status.
- You can push orders to Sage Evolution, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Sage Evolution, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Sage Evolution if required.
- If you use your Magento e-commerce website for wholesaling and B2B orders, you can assign different customer groups on Magento to different price lists.
You can make the ordering process as simple and streamlined as possible – and customise it to suit your business.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage Evolution invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s easy to calculate discounts (including or excluding tax).
- You can choose whether to send information from checkout fields to Sage Evolution.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage Evolution creates the order code, or you use the Magento order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Magento or the existing customer details in Sage Evolution. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
Automated order fulfillment is another helpful way you’ll be able to streamline your business once you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and Magento.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Being able to customise notifications makes your workflow even more streamlined.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage Evolution, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Run a B2B store
Once you have a Magento e-commerce website linked to Sage Evolution, you can run your own B2B store. We’ll help you set it up so you can:
- Map different price lists to customer groups in Magento. This easily turns your website into a B2B store, with all your custom branding and design.
- Allow customers to register and assign them a customer account number from Sage Evolution, so that orders can be processed into their customer account.
- Limit number of products per customer group.
- Implement a verification process for trade customers.
One of the best things about integrating Sage Evolution and Magento is how much of a difference it makes to your workflow.
- Instead of having to juggle various data sets, everything is in one place, one central console – easy to work with.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage Evolution or Magento go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Magento and from Sage Evolution. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.