Sage Evolution WooCommerce Integration
If you’re using Sage Evolution as your ERP and running an e-commerce website with WooCommerce, it’s essential that the two of them are able to communicate with each other. A Sage Evolution WooCommerce integration helps your business work better.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
You can sync product data easily and quickly from Sage Evolution to WooCommerce – near real time, with no risk of human error.
- Instead of manually inputting data and any necessary changes to that data – which opens you up to the risk of human error – you can sync all your product information from Sage Evolution.
- This data includes the SKU, price, stock level and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Sage Evolution and WooCommerce, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- You can add user-defined fields to your inventory on Sage Evolution and segment your inventory into the categories, sub-categories or brands you choose. You can then sync these fields to WooCommerce via Stock2Shop. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- SKUs can also be synced onto your WooCommerce website via Stock2Shop as variable products: if you have variations in your products (e.g. one shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “variable product” with multiple “simple products” in WooCommerce automatically.
- With unlimited user defined fields and unlimited price lists on Sage Evolution, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your WooCommerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enrich your product data easily and simply once you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and WooCommerce. Choose which workflow works best for your business.
- There are a number of workflows for enriching product data so it is ready to sell – we can help you choose the right workflow for your requirements.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update WooCommerce.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on WooCommerce. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Sage Evolution and WooCommerce.
Customise product workflow
Once you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and WooCommerce, you can customise your product workflow to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your WooCommerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create variable and simple products, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your WooCommerce website.
Simplify the ordering process by controlling everything from your central Stock2Shop console: the streamlined solution.
- When an order is placed on WooCommerce, it can be raised automatically into Sage Evolution as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage Evolution, or only orders that have reached “processing” (paid) or some other status.
- You can push orders to Sage Evolution, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Sage Evolution, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Sage Evolution if required.
- The whole ordering process is entirely automated, which reduces the risk of human error.
Once you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and WooCommerce, you’ll be able to customise the ordering process to suit your business.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage Evolution invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage Evolution creates the order code, or you use the WooCommerce order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from WooCommerce or the existing customer details in Sage Evolution. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
Pushing orders to a fulfillment service is easy once you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and WooCommerce.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customise notifications to create a workflow that suits your business.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage Evolution, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
After you’ve integrated Sage Evolution and WooCommerce, you’ll be able to streamline your workflow dramatically.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage Evolution or WooCommerce go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from WooCommerce and from Sage Evolution. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.