Sage Accounting Magento Integration
If Sage Accounting (formerly Sage One) is your ERP and you’re running a Magento e-commerce website, it’s important that they are in sync to ensure the most efficient workflow. A Sage Accounting Magento integration ensures a seamless e-commerce experience.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
You can sync your product information from Sage Accounting (formerly Sage One) to Magento with ease – and with no risk of human error.
- Details like the SKU, price, stock level and product title will all be synced with Stock2Shop, so that your product data is always up-to-date. Products can also be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- Syncing images between Sage Accounting and Magento is also simple once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage Accounting (we can help), fields from Sage Accounting can be “mapped” to any attribute on Magento. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- You’ll be able to allow multi-level category management, so that a product can be assigned to a category and a sub-category, and so on.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one cap that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “configurable product” with multiple “simple products” in Magento automatically. You can also assign images to each product for swatches.
- Any time you need to update any attribute on any of your products, you can do it with ease. It’s no longer an exhausting manual process, but a quick and seamless change that can be synced across all of your platforms.
- Inventory management can also be set per product – you may want to choose specific products to manage stock.
- Multiple Magento websites? No problem. Stock2Shop’s sophisticated system lets you manage all your data in one central place, with near real time updates.
- If you’ve set up multiple stores, you can choose which store to sync to, and when.
- With nine user defined fields and infinite price lists on Sage Accounting, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Magento e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
One of the most time-intensive tasks when running an e-commerce website used to be enriching product data – but not any more.
- Choose which workflow is best for you: you can sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Magento.
- Or you can update these fields directly on Magento. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- As soon as a product is saved, you can update the corresponding Magento attribute.
- Because the whole system is automated via Stock2Shop, whatever changes you make on your central console are synced with Sage Accounting and Magento, seamlessly.
Customise product workflow
You can set up the product workflow that works best for you, once you’ve enriched your data.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Magento e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create configurable and simple products, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Magento e-commerce website.
- You can allow products to be loaded onto the website, but not marked as visible – so that you can manually vet them before they go live. Products can also be marked as disabled, so that Google doesn’t index the product before it has been vetted.
- You choose how to assign products: to a specific website and tax class, and a specific attribute set. Whatever works for you.
We’ll guide you in setting up the system that works best for you, to simplify your ordering process.
- The whole process is automated, to make it as seamless as possible.
- As soon as an order is placed on your Magento e-commerce website, it can be raised automatically into Sage Accounting as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage Accounting, or only the ones that have reached “paid” (or other) status.
- You can push orders to Sage Accounting, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Sage Accounting, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Sage Accounting if required.
- If you use your Magento e-commerce website for wholesaling and B2B orders, you can assign different customer groups on Magento to different price lists.
There are a number of choices you can make to customise the ordering process so it suits your workflow perfectly.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage Accounting invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s easy to calculate discounts (including or excluding tax).
- You can choose whether to send information from checkout fields to Sage Accounting.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage Accounting creates the order code, or you use the Magento order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Magento or the existing customer details in Sage Accounting. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
You can automate order fulfillment with ease, once you’ve integrated Sage Accounting and Magento.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
After integrating Sage Accounting and Magento, you’ll be able to customise notifications.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage Accounting, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Run a B2B store
If you want to run a B2B store that’s linked to your Magento e-commerce website and also to Sage Accounting, we can help you set it up with ease. You’ll be able to:
- Map different price lists to customer groups in Magento. This easily turns your website into a B2B store, with all your custom branding and design.
- Allow customers to register and assign them a customer account number from Sage Accounting, so that orders can be processed into their customer account.
- Limit number of products per customer group.
- Implement a verification process for trade customers.
One of the most important benefits of integrating Sage Accounting and Magento with Stock2Shop is how much it streamlines your workflow.
- Instead of having to juggle various data sets, everything is in one place, one central console – easy to work with.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage Accounting or Magento go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Magento and from Sage Accounting. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.