Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner B2B Trade Store Integration
If Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (formerly Sage Pastel Partner) is your ERP and you’re running a Stock2Shop B2B trade store, it’s a simple step to integrate them with each other. Once Stock2Shop has integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store, you’ll be able to run your business seamlessly.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Syncing inventory and customer data is simple and straightforward once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop.
- Sync your product information from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner to your B2B trade store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store, all from your central console. And you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (we can help), fields from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner can be “mapped” to any attribute on your B2B trade store. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one t-shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in your B2B trade store automatically.
- You can also sync all your customer details with Stock2Shop to create automated ordering for customers or sales reps. You don’t have to worry about creating logins, manually capturing orders or managing customers’ accounts – we’ll automate it all, based on data from your ERP.
- With a number of user defined fields and up to ten price lists on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your B2B trade store, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data is easy to do on your central Stock2Shop console, because your B2B trade store is part of Stock2Shop.
- You can choose to sync whichever data you like – for example, SKU, title, quantity and price – to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update your B2B trade store.
- Enriching product data is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store.
Customise product workflow
Once you’ve enriched your data, you can customise your product workflow to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your B2B trade store (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products and variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your B2B trade store.
Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store, you’ll find the wholesale ordering process simple and effective.
- You can create logins for your wholesale customers so that they can access the B2B trade store whenever suits them. This also enables you to offer different pricing to different customers, so that each customer can order products at the correct price.
- You can decide how you want to display stock availability – either “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”, or by displaying or hiding exact stock availability. This can be tailored to each customer’s view.
- If you want customers to be able to order products that are out of stock, you can enable back orders.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on your B2B trade store into Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner as a quote or an invoice.
- You can push orders to Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- All orders are raised directly into the wholesale customer’s specific account on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
You can choose how to customise the ordering process to suit your business.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner creates the order code, or you use the B2B trade store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the B2B trade store or the existing customer details in Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner. With user address management in your B2B trade store, address information can be changed when necessary – depending on the order.
Automate order fulfillment
Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store you’ll be able to automate order fulfillment with ease.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customising notifications is just one of the many ways to simplify your workflow once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
A streamlined workflow makes for a more efficient business. Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store, you’ll see what a difference it makes.
- Contact us to discuss how to integrate Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and your B2B trade store for your business – we’d love to help.
- It’s business as usual, just better.