Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner Magento Integration
If you’re running Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (formerly Sage Pastel Partner) as your ERP and Magento as your e-commerce website, you’ll want them to be in sync to ensure the most seamless e-commerce experience. A Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner Magento integration will give you the optimal workflow.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
It’s a simple process to sync your product information from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (formerly Sage pastel Partner) to Magento.
- Details like the SKU, price, stock level and product title will all be synced with Stock2Shop, so that your product data is always up-to-date. Products can also be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- Syncing images between Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Magento is also simple once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (we can help), fields from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partnercan be “mapped” to any attribute on Magento. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- You’ll be able to allow multi-level category management, so that a product can be assigned to a category and a sub-category, and so on.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “configurable product” with multiple “simple products” in Magento automatically. You can also assign images to each product for swatches.
- Any time you need to update any attribute on any of your products, you can do it with ease. It’s no longer an exhausting manual process, but a quick and seamless change that can be synced across all of your platforms.
- Inventory management can also be set per product – you may want to choose specific products to manage stock.
- If you have multiple Magento websites, that’s no problem. Stock2Shop’s sophisticated system lets you manage all your data in one central place, with near real time updates.
- If you’ve set up multiple stores, you can choose which store to sync to, and when.
- You can decide which price list will sync to Magento, and which warehouses (or which combination of warehouses) on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner will sync to Magento. You can create the ideal custom workflow that works for your business.
- With a number of user defined fields and up to ten price lists on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Magento e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching data doesn’t have to be a time-intensive task. Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Magento, it’s simple.
- Choose which workflow is best for you: you can sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Magento.
- Or you can update these fields directly on Magento. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- As soon as a product is saved, you can update the corresponding Magento attribute.
- Because the whole system is automated via Stock2Shop, whatever changes you make on your central console are synced with Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Magento, seamlessly.
Customise product workflow
After enriching your data, you’ll want to set up the ideal product workflow. We can help you customise your workflow to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Magento e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create configurable and simple products, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Magento e-commerce website.
- You can allow products to be loaded onto the website, but not marked as visible – so that you can manually vet them before they go live. Products can also be marked as disabled, so that Google doesn’t index the product before it has been vetted.
- You choose how to assign products: to a specific website and tax class, and a specific attribute set. Whatever works for you.
A seamless ordering process is essential. We’ll help you to set up the system that works best for you.
- The whole process is automated, to make it as seamless as possible.
- As soon as an order is placed on your Magento e-commerce website, it can be raised automatically into Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, or only the ones that have reached “paid” (or other) status.
- You can push orders to Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner if required.
- If you use your Magento e-commerce website for wholesaling and B2B orders, you can assign different customer groups on Magento to different price lists.
Each business works differently. You can customise your ordering process to make it as streamlined as possible, once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Magento.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s easy to calculate discounts (including or excluding tax).
- You can choose whether to send information from checkout fields to Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner creates the order code, or you use the Magento order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Magento or the existing customer details in Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
Order fulfillment is an essential part of your business. You can automate it to run seamlessly and easily.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Magento with Stock2Shop, you can customise notifications.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Run a B2B store
You can run a B2B store that’s linked to your Magento e-commerce website and also to Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner. We’ll help you set it up so you can:
- Map different price lists to customer groups in Magento. This easily turns your website into a B2B store, with all your custom branding and design.
- Allow customers to register and assign them a customer account number from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, so that orders can be processed into their customer account.
- Limit number of products per customer group.
- Implement a verification process for trade customers.
We’ll work with you to streamline your workflow, once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Magento.
- Instead of having to juggle various data sets, everything is in one place, one central console – easy to work with.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner or Magento go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Magento and from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.