Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner Shopify Integration
If you’re currently using Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (formerly Sage Pastel Partner) as your ERP and Shopify as your e-commerce website, you need them to communicate with each other efficiently. That’s where Stock2Shop comes in: let us integrate Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Shopify to make your business work better.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
Syncing inventory data is simple once you’ve integrated with Stock2Shop.
- Sync your product information from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner to Shopify. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Shopify, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner (we can help), fields from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner can be “mapped” to any attribute on Shopify. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one shoe that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in Shopify automatically.
- It’s up to you to decide which price list will sync to Shopify, and which warehouses (or which combination of warehouses) on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner will sync to Shopify. We’ll help you to create a custom workflow that works for you.
- With a number of user defined fields and up to ten price lists on Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your Shopify e-commerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
There are a number of ways to enrich product data so that it’s ready to sell. These workflows depend on your requirements.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update Shopify.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on Shopify. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Shopify.
Customise product workflow
First enrich your data, and then you can decide on the perfect product workflow.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your Shopify e-commerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products with multiple variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your Shopify e-commerce website.
Integrate Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Shopify with Stock2Shop and your ordering process becomes seamless.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on Shopify into Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner as a quote, sales order or an invoice.
- It’s up to you if you want all orders to be raised into Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- You can push orders to Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
- You can choose if you want retail orders to be raised into one central account in Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner, or create a new account for each customer. You can also create customer accounts on the fly in Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner if required.
There are a number of choices you can make to customise the ordering process so it suits your workflow perfectly.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner creates the order code, or you use the Shopify order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from Shopify or the existing customer details in Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
Pushing orders to a fulfillment service doesn’t have to be complicated. Once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Shopify, it’s simple.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
You can customise notifications for your team once you’ve integrated Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Shopify.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage One Accounting, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Integrating Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner and Shopify makes your workflow simple and more effective.
- You have access to tools that help with the flow of data.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner or Shopify go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from Shopify and from Sage 50cloud Pastel Partner. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.