Sage Pastel Partner WooCommerce Integration
If Sage Pastel Partner is your ERP and WooCommerce is your e-commerce website, you’re going to want the two of them to be able to communicate with each other. That’s where Stock2Shop can help. A Sage Pastel Partner WooCommerce integration will streamline your workflow.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync inventory data
Easily sync your product data from Sage Pastel Partner to WooCommerce, and keep it updated near real time.
- Instead of manually inputting data and any necessary changes to that data – which opens you up to the risk of human error – you can sync all your product information from Sage Pastel Partner.
- This data includes the SKU, price, stock level and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between Sage Pastel Partner and WooCommerce, and you can upload or remove images automatically.
- If you configure it correctly on Sage Pastel Partner (we can help), fields from Sage Pastel Partner can be “mapped” to any attribute on WooCommerce. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- SKUs can also be synced onto your WooCommerce website via Stock2Shop as variable products: if you have variations in your products (e.g. one shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one “variable product” with multiple “simple products” in WooCommerce automatically.
- With a number of user defined fields and up to ten price lists on Sage Pastel Partner, as well as the option for multi-currency sales, your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your WooCommerce website, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enriching product data is simple and stress-free once you’ve integrated Sage Pastel Partner and WooCommerce with Stock2Shop.
- There are a number of workflows for enriching product data so it is ready to sell – we can help you choose the right workflow for your requirements.
- A popular workflow, for example, is to sync only SKU, title, quantity and price to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update WooCommerce.
- Another workflow is to update these fields directly on WooCommerce. Using Stock2Shop flags makes it simple to decide which system manages which field.
- Either way, enriching product information is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with Sage Pastel Partner and WooCommerce.
Customise product workflow
You can customise your product workflow to suit your business once you’ve integrated Sage Pastel Partner and WooComerce.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your WooCommerce website (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create variable and simple products, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your WooCommerce website.
The ordering process is much easier to manage once you’ve integrated Sage Pastel Partner and WooCommerce, because you control everything from your central Stock2Shop console.
- When an order is placed on WooCommerce, it can be raised automatically into Sage Pastel Partner as a quote or an invoice.
- It’s up to you whether you want all orders to be raised into Sage Pastel Partner, or only orders that have reached “processing” (paid) or some other status.
- You can push orders to Sage Pastel Partner, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- Invoices can be emailed automatically to the customer.
- You can decide whether orders go into one customer account in Sage Pastel Partner, or whether they go into individual accounts. Customer accounts can be created on the fly in Sage Pastel Partner if required.
- The whole ordering process is entirely automated, which reduces the risk of human error.
Customise the ordering process so it suits your workflow – and your business – perfectly.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the Sage Pastel Partner invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether Sage Pastel Partner creates the order code, or you use the WooCommerce order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from WooCommerce or the existing customer details in Sage Pastel Partner. This is particularly useful for B2B and trade transactions.
Automate order fulfillment
It couldn’t be simpler to push orders to a fulfillment service once you’ve integrated Sage Pastel Partner and WooCommerce.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customising notifications will help you streamline your workflow – a simple step once you’ve integrated Sage Pastel Partner and WooCommerce.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to Sage Pastel Partner, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
One of the biggest changes you’ll notice when you integrate Sage Pastel Partner and WooCommerce is how much more streamlined your workflow is.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if Sage Pastel Partner or WooCommerce go offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from WooCommerce and from Sage Pastel Partner. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.