SAP Business One B2B Trade Store Integration
If you’ve chosen SAP Business One as your ERP and you have a Stock2Shop B2B trade store, we can easily integrate them with each other. Once SAP Business One and your B2B trade store are integrated, you’ll be able to run a more streamlined business.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
Sync your inventory and customer data easily from SAP Business One to your B2B trade store.
- Sync your product information from SAP Business One to your B2B trade store. This includes the SKU, price, stock availability and product title, and can be updated on schedule (up to every 30 minutes).
- You can also easily sync your images between SAP Business One and your B2B trade store, all from your central console. And you can upload or remove images automatically.
- Once you’ve configured products correctly on SAP Business One (we can help), fields from SAP Business One can be “mapped” to any attribute on your B2B trade store.
- You can add user-defined fields to your inventory on SAP Business One and segment your inventory into the categories, sub-categories or brands you choose. You can then sync these fields to your B2B trade store via Stock2Shop. We’ll work with you to create a flexible system that suits your needs.
- If you have variations in your products (e.g. one t-shirt that comes in multiple sizes), we can create one product with multiple variants in your B2B trade store automatically.
- You can also sync all your customer details with Stock2Shop to create automated ordering for customers or sales reps. You don’t have to worry about creating logins, manually capturing orders or managing customers’ accounts – we’ll automate it all, based on data from your ERP.
- Because SAP Business One is so flexible and customisable, we understand that each business has a custom structure that works for them. As long as it’s structured correctly, we can adapt to your ERP and bring in whatever combinations and structures you’ve put in place. We understand that your ERP is the brain of your business. Once we’ve integrated it with your B2B trade store, you can be sure that all the necessary data is in the right place, without the risk of human error.
Enrich your product data with ease on your central Stock2Shop console – quick, simple, effective.
- You can choose to sync whichever data you like – for example, SKU, title, quantity and price – to Stock2Shop. You can then edit fields such as vendor, product type, collection and images directly on Stock2Shop, which will automatically update your B2B trade store.
- Enriching product data is not only simple but consistent – whatever changes you make on Stock2Shop are synced with SAP Business One and your B2B trade store.
Customise product workflow
Customise the perfect workflow to suit your business.
- You can limit the quantity of products you send to your B2B trade store (e.g. maximum 50 units per product), and create rules to decide which products are sent.
- You can assign specific fields (such as brand, description, quantity or price) to different websites.
- You can create products and variants, depending on your needs.
- You can join multiple fields into one field before you sync to your B2B trade store.
Simplify wholesale ordering once you’ve integrated SAP Business One and your B2B trade store.
- You can create logins for your wholesale customers so that they can access the B2B trade store whenever suits them. This also enables you to offer different pricing to different customers, so that each customer can order products at the correct price.
- You can decide how you want to display stock availability – either “In Stock” or “Out of Stock”, or by displaying or hiding exact stock availability. This can be tailored to each customer’s view.
- If you want customers to be able to order products that are out of stock, you can enable back orders.
- You can automatically raise all orders placed on your B2B trade store into SAP Business One as a quote or an invoice.
- You can push orders to SAP Business One, and not update stock levels or product information, or only update products and not raise orders (a one-way sync) if necessary.
- All orders are raised directly into the wholesale customer’s specific account on SAP Business One.
- You can decide whether you want all orders to be raised into SAP Business One, or only those that have reached “paid” (or any other) status.
- Invoices can automatically be sent to the customer once they’ve paid, with a custom email attached.
Customise how your ordering process looks, so that it perfectly suits your business and your customers.
- You can customise any field on the order.
- Shipping costs added to an order can be created as a line item (service item) on the SAP Business One invoice or quote.
- Orders can be assigned to specific sales reps.
- You can add customer-generated references to each order.
- You can choose to allow negative stock, if required.
- You can set the due day for each order.
- It’s up to you to decide whether SAP Business One creates the order code, or you use the B2B trade store order code.
- You can also decide whether the customer’s address comes from the B2B trade store or the existing customer details in SAP Business One. With user address management in your B2B trade store, address information can be changed when necessary – depending on the order.
Automate order fulfillment
Automate order fulfillment with ease once you’ve integrated SAP Business One and your B2B trade store.
- You’ll be able to set up order fulfillment to run automatically.
- Choose to fulfill the order depending on its status (e.g. paid).
- Customise order fulfillments according to your workflow requirements.
- Have a totally automated solution: from placing an online order to delivery.
Customise notifications to keep your team informed and focused.
- You can choose which people receive notifications for specific activities, such as when orders are received, when orders are processed to SAP Business One, when orders fail or when product updates fail.
- Help your team focus by only notifying them of tasks directly related to their work.
- Reduce the possibility of human error by ensuring nothing goes unnoticed.
Streamline your daily workflow once you’ve integrated SAP Business One and your B2B trade store.
- With one central console, your Stock2Shop queue shows all data activity. This queue ensures you never lose precious data (updates or orders) – even if SAP Business One goes offline. You can assign certain people to receive notifications of certain activity, such as orders or errors. You can see orders coming in, with their corresponding order code from your B2B trade store and from SAP Business One. And you can monitor product updates. All in one place.
- It’s business as usual, just better.