Syntax error malformed JSON
WooCommerce: Syntax error malformed JSON
Failed to update a product or variant due to an incorrect response from the server.
Please follow the steps below to investigate and resolve the server issue:
- Confirm that the API URL is still valid.
- View the error logs to see the error when trying to update the variant and resolve.
- Log on to the WooCommerce backend and confirm that the API keys are still in place.
- If updates still don’t work, investigate if there have been any recent website updates, server changes, hosting changes or plugin updates, and revert the configuration back to when it was working.
- Contact your WooCommerce hosting company to get server error logs at the time of the error.
- Ask your hosting company support for assistance in resolving API issues.
- Clear the Cloudflare cache and plugins.
- Test requests using Postman.
Retry all queue errors once the API issues are resolved.